Monday, June 15, 2009

Yesterday's weigh in

Well, yesterday morning I stepped on the scale and it isn't one of the WW kind where it tells you even if you lost 0.1 of a pound. Mine goes by every half pound... so it ended up being 3lbs that I lost this past week. 17 to go! I am happy with that. This week I will try to get a little more cardio in. Seeing I have my 5km run on Sunday, I have to get a few runs in this week to prepare myself! 

I have been feeling really good the past few days and I am thinking it is my better eating habits the past week. Although today I just feel drained and I am blaming that on my 2 late nights this weekend... But, it was a good weekend so I am not complaining too much!

Well, I have 2 toddlers running around causing trouble so I will touch base with you all a little later!

Oh, I have already got an hour long walk pulling a wagon with 2 toddlers in it in this morning! Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment