Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Motivation!!

Well, last night I had a great conversation with an old friend. She is also doing WW and has lost an incredible amount of weight!! She and I are now about the same weight and have almost the same amount left to lose. It is really inspiring talking to her as she is going to run a 10km run in September! I, as you all my know, am doing another 5km run this weekend. I am not as prepared this time for it as I hoped to be. But, hearing that she is training for the 10 km gave me a new drive! I am even contemplating training for the 10km run and joining her in Sept. in Toronto!! Crazy, maybe. But a year ago I never thought I would be able to run a 5km run, let alone 4! So it is possible. Just need to get used to running in the heat!

Yesterday didn't go as well as I hoped regarding food. I was really tired yesterday and seemed to be really hungry all day long. I ended up eating more than my daily points last night as I sat and watched the Bachelorette! But, I am not going to let it get me down. It was one night...and I can take it out of my AP or my weekly points! Today is a new day!! And a beautiful one at that! So, I will be getting outside and enjoying it at some point!

1 comment:

  1. Thats cool that you have a work-out buddy! Jealous! Must be so nice to be able to inspire each other.

    ReplyDelete