Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weigh in and 5km run!!

Well, I just finished my 4th 5 km run! Didn't do as well as I did last time but still finished. I have this cramp in my right foot that bothered me today! But I finished it!! Today was also my weigh in day and down another 2.5lbs. So, total is 5.5 in 2 weeks... pretty good I must say! I have been doing quite well even though there was a night of not so good foods!!

Friday night we went to my fav restaurant... Mongolian Grill. And I even ate wisely. Instead of putting in noodles, I used bean sprouts. And I loaded up my bowl with veggies. Was very good still. (if you haven't been to Mongolian Grill... It is a make your own stir-fry type of place where they grill it right in front of you on this huge grill - very yummy!). So, I felt quite good walking out of there knowing I made good choices. And I skipped dessert because when I looked them up prior to going...they ranged between 17-34 points - yikes! 

Anyway, here is to a new week... hope I can continue doing well... this 20lbs should be gone in no time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment