Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Keep on chuggin' along!

Well, here we are again. Into my 3rd week of my 20lbs journey. Although this week has been harder. For the first few days of the week... I was really hungry and just wanted to eat everything and some times I did. Then I stopped myself thinking "I don't want to gain back some of the weight I have already lost just to lose it again!".  So, I am trying really hard to get past this little road block. 

I am eating lightly today as tonight we are going with the inlaws out for dinner and then to see Riverdance. It is one of those dinner/show packages so I have no idea what will be for dinner and I don't have any flex points left as I believe I used those up in the beginning of the week. Not very good planning on my part! Oh well. As long as I don't gain I will be happy. Just need to keep working hard.

This is my last week of watching kids. So, after this week, I am going to get myself into a routine where I can get more exercise in. Especially if I am going to train for a 10km run in Sept.  

The weather has been so nice out there that I have been playing with the kids in the backyard while husband is doing post holes for the fence. Can't wait to have the fence in the backyard!! It will be so nice. Hoping to have a BBQ once it is finished!

Anyway, kids are having lunch. I need to eat (which will probably consist of cabbage and 1/2 pb sandwich).

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment