Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How come...

Ever notice that when you want something, but can't have it (just yet)... it seems every where you look...there it is?? I have. See, I have been wanting to have another baby for a few months now...but because I am in between jobs right now... my husband would like to wait till I have another job... but seeing how hard it has been the past few months for me to find something... he is coming to the realization that it may take a while... and is starting to feel it isn't fair to let outside circumstances determine things. So anyway, that's why we came to an agreement that job or me losing 20lbs..which ever comes first...then it's game time!!

So, it seems every one around me is pregnant or just had a baby. So, it does get a little frustrating at times but it also motivates me to stick to the program! I am hoping to have lost 20lbs by September and that will be our anniversary month and my son's 2nd birthday. Good month. 

Anyway, just an observation on my part... 

Lastnight I went to a Steeped Tea party and it was fun. Tried some different teas ( I enjoy tea) and bought a few different teas for myself. One that I am anxious to try is called After Eight and is supposed to taste similar to the After Eight chocolates!! Mmmm. Here's hoping!  Nice to get to out and spend an evening with other women! I need to get out more often like that!

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!!! What a great goal.

    I've been the same way for the past couple of months. BABY FEVER! I turned 30 and then it all started. My husband wants to wait a little longer until more of our weddign debt is paid off (which isn't a terrbile amount) and to spend more him and me time. Sounds all nice but I don't want to be too old when I start having kids. I want to be able to enjoy our retirement with grandkids... WOW I vented a bit, sorry bout that :)

    Enjoy your tea!

    ReplyDelete